A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking, and is non-refundable.
- The remaining 75% is required in full, 14 days prior to the commencement date.
- If a student is unable to complete the full course, you will receive certification for the units which have been taken. If a student fails to complete a course, no refund will be given.
- The London Beauty Academy reserves the right to cancel courses due to unforeseen circumstances, and cannot be held liable under any circumstances, and alternative dates will be provided.
- Fees cover registration, course tuition, examination fees, manuals and some standard kits on the courses.
- You are not required to wear a uniform, but you are expected to come dressed in suitable attire for salon work.
- Tea and Coffee will be provided on the course, but you may want to bring a packed lunch with you to save having too much time outside of the course hours.
- Courses run from 9.30am to 4.30pm, with 30 minutes for lunch.
- 90% attendance is required to stay on the course, if you miss a lesson, you will be required to catch up on any missed lessons and course work.
- You will be required to practice all of the treatments on each other. Depending on the course you are enrolled on you need to ensure that you have no nail extensions on, and have let your hair grow sufficiently to be waxed.
- Successful students will receive their City & Guild Qualification.
- In line with the City & Guilds Equal Opportunities policy, the London Beauty Academy fully supports and ensures that training will be given to all regardless of gender, age, racial origin, nationality, creed, sexual orientation, marital status, employment status or any disability.
- For candidates who have proven special assessment requirements, the London Beauty Academy will provide additional support.
- Overseas Candidates – please note, you must have sufficient command of the English language to enable you to fill out the required forms, write client record details, understand manufacturer’s labels and undertake the GOLA examination.
- The number of students attending each course is limited, giving individual attention to each student.